Thursday, February 16, 2012
Best Valentine Gift Ever!
2 different coloured construction Paper (colours of your choice)
Jewels or Decorations that you can buy at any craft store
Pencil or pen (to be used to curl the fingers with)
Crayons, markers, pencil crayons or pen to write a note
and....a hand. =)
1. Cut out a hand shape tracing a hand.
2. Curl the ring finger and middle finger forward of the hand just cut out using the pen/cil.
3. Glue the fingers down near the palm to create the "I Love You" ASL sign.
4. Cut out a heart one the alternate construction paper.
4. Glue the hand onto the heart.
5. Glue the heart onto the doily.
6. Glue jewels or other decoration.
7. Write a note.
Optional: You can punch a hole and put a string through it to be put on a door handle or hung up.